The following is a description of the basic features and functionality offered as part of the SIRRVA™ entry-level package.
SIRRVA™ searches various online databases, providing access to the most complete list of vacation packages and charter flights from Canadian Tour Operators. Query results are displayed on a single page for the ultimate consumer convenience. Once a fare has been selected, SIRRVA™ performs a last availability check directly with the supplier before prompting the shopper to make the reservation and complete the transaction through a secure online form.
“A la carte” flights, hotels and cars can also be added as optional modules.
With flexible and easy-to-use business rules, the Control Centre provides the ability for Travel Agencies to customize extensively their offering and consult insightful real-time statistics. SIRRVA™ interface has been ergonomically designed to provide the simplest experience.
- Tour Operators, Destinations, and Gateways Selections:SIRRVA is connected with all major Canadian Tour Operators, providing the widest variety and flexibility to Travel Agencies who can select which Tour Operators, destinations and gateways will be offered on their site.
- Pricing Rules:Flexible pricing rules are paramount to support our customers’ marketing strategies. Each Tour Operator can be priced separately with an easy-to-use mark-up or discount features.
- Minimum Advance Booking Days:Travel agencies can specify the minimum number of days required for travelers to book online ahead of a departure date, ensuring sufficient time for ticket issuance and completion of other paper work. Travelers outside that window are invited to communicate with an individual agent.
- Statistics:SIRRVA™ offers a comprehensive set of statistics such as reservations’ information, number of site hits, visitors, page views, etc. This information allows Travel Agencies to continuously adapt their marketing strategies and design to travelers’ behaviour.
- Airfare Display Rules:By providing flexibility in setting result display rules for airfares, we help our customers optimize their bottom line. Despite a more expensive fare for the same seat, you can favour the ranking of a specific Tour Operator or consolidator over another, up to a specified price difference.
SIRRVA™ can be fully customized to your own brand, and seamlessly integrated to your existing web site.
Accounting System Integration:
SIRRVA™ seamlessly integrates with most Travel Agencies (including TravelWorks, TRAMS & Travcom/GBO) back-end and accounting solution, speeding-up the invoicing and reconciliation process.
Technology & Hosting:
Our solutions are hosted and delivered remotely to maximize speed of execution, performance, and costs sharing opportunities.
Our server room is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, connectivity and monitoring devices so your customers enjoy a fast, stable, and secure experience. Softvoyage uses 128-bit SSL encryption, the industry’s strongest security standard.SIRRVA™ is built on the SAX™ platform using the XML standard language which provides the most flexibility and robustness in today’s interconnected world.
SIRRVA™ is supported by Softvoyage first-class customer support programs which can extend from normal business hours to 24/7 plans.