Integrated Accounting & G/L Module:
Because TTS™ is a fully integrated system, all transactions or processes performed on the operations side are automatically tracked and registered on the accounting side, eliminating costly inefficiencies and double-entry risks.
- Automation & Audit Trail:
- The Accounting Module includes the following functionality:
- Accounts payable/receivable general operations
- Accounts payable/receivable travel operations
- Individual branch account management
- Check and payment issuance
- Partial and full payments capture and process
- Inventory control and reconciliation
- BSP/ ARC report for FIT air products
- Banking interfaces for account reconciliation
- Split payment directly on passenger name record (PNR) to pass onto air carriers the maximum of credit card transactional fees
- The General Ledger Module allows:
- G/L accounts creation
- Automatic uploads of accounts onto G/L
- Transfer and export tools
- Multiple reporting capability
We have developed interfaces with several bank systems allowing online authorization and settlement of credit card transactions. These interfaces are robust, provide instant credit authorization, and seamlessly integrate with the internal accounting system allowing full reporting and detailed audit trail.
Because TTS™ is integrated to SAX™, Tour Operators having loaded their products can leverage the power of electronic distribution, at a fraction of the traditional costs, and without maintaining separate platforms:
- Distribute your products on SIREV™, the number one leisure electronic business to business marketplace, used by thousand of Travel Agents
- Add to your Web site a booking engine for Travel Agencies or Travelers.
Softvoyage has developed a multi-GDS system interface, which provides you with complete flexibility and independence towards the GDS provider of your choice. Both Gulliver™ and TTS™ can handle the distribution through the 4 major GDS systems:
- Sabre, Amadeus and Worldspan through AccessTours™, Softvoyage proprietary interface
- Galileo through the LeisureLink interface
For Tour Operators and Consolidators having special arrangements with one or more carriers, Gulliver™ seamlessly integrates with TTS™.
TTS™ is supported by Softvoyage first-class customer support programs which can extend from normal business hours to 24/7 plans.