GOGO Vacations chooses Softvoyage to improve its booking engine for travel agents
Montreal, November 17, 2016 – Softvoyage, a leading travel tech company, is proud of its involvement in the new GOGO Vacations’ online booking engine, reserved exclusively to GOGO’s travel agent partners.
GOGO Vacations, a leading U.S. wholesaler of value and amenity-packed vacation packages, recently hired Softvoyage to revamp its booking engine, which is powered by Softvoyage’s e-commerce applications, and all delivered as cloud-based solution entirely integrated and managed by Softvoyage. The engine seamlessly integrates to GOGO Vacations’ inventory management system, enabling US travel agents to access a wide-range of self-service shopping capabilities for their customers, that are both intuitive, easy-to-use and powerful.
The new online booking engine includes several enhancements and new features:
- A completely revamped look and feel that is both simpler to use and mobile-friendly.
- Dynamic packages including up-selling and cross-selling flows, to support the sale of stand-alone components or dynamically assembled packages: air, hotel, car, insurance, transfers, and activities.
- Convenient commerce features such as the ability for travel agents to view their commissions, add service fees, and save or email quotes to their customers.
- A new flight interface with enhanced features such as dual results display (combined or per segment).
- Enhanced hotel and rooms’ rich content and information such as pictures, maps, detailed amenities, general hotel information, hotel cancellation policies, etc.
- Instant purchase for select hotel products.
- Other value-added features such as Enhanced filtering options for hotels (filter by meals, specialize in, property features, availability).
“GOGO Vacations is a leading leisure travel brand in the US and an important customer for Softvoyage”, said Steve Ringuet, CEO of Softvoyage. “Leveraging our comprehensive catalog of e-commerce applications, XML APIs and world-class infrastructure, our combined teams launched in a short timeframe a turnkey solution that seamlessly integrates to GOGO Vacations’ inventory management system. I am convinced that travel agents using the GOGO Vacations’ booking engine will enjoy its improved revenue-generation capabilities.”
Softvoyage powers the leisure travel industry since 1987. Softvoyage solutions enable the management and distribution of travel services for hundreds of tour operators, flight wholesalers, travel suppliers and travel agents. Softvoyage delivers value by providing travel companies with leading-edge management, web distribution and e-commerce solutions. Softvoyage has offices in Montreal, Laval and Toronto, and sales representatives in Europe and the US.
For more information, please contact:
Executive Vice President
(514) 273-0008 ext. 154
Vice President of Sales and Marketing