The following provides a list and description of the integrated features and benefits of TTS™.
The modular architecture of TTS™ recognizes that flexibility and adaptability are key elements of a sound technology investment. TTS™ modular architecture is built around a core module that defines all system parameters. With TTS™, you choose the components you require and customize them to the specific requirements of your operations. For example, if your business is true ITC you need not worry about scheduled airfares, either published or net. Or, you may currently use a specific G/L software application and reporting tool and wish to continue using it.
TTS™ allows Tour Operators to manage different types of air components and distribute them seamlessly in one environment. For example, you may hold block seat inventory on charter flights, you may have negotiated fare contracts with airline carriers and/or you may simply want to access published fares from GDS host systems.
TTS™ not only manages various types of components but enables distribution to be configured in such a way as to provide combined query and result posting or segregate posting based on specific actions. Using the same platform you have the ability to move from prepackaged tours to custom built packages to single component booking.
TTS™ handles the uniqueness of each organization and their operational structure.
- Consolidate all your operations regardless of geographical and currency disparities
- Work from the same inventory but keep separate accounting or maintain exclusive products and inventory for different branches
- Close out accounting periods and year-end statement by branch and/or overall account
- Pull out comparative performance reports
Call Center Reservation Module:
- Key criteria search and display for quick quotel
- Toutes les informations pertinentes (inventaires, prix, horaires, description de produits) sont disponibles rapidement pour compléter la vente.
- “Fill in the blanks” reservation screens for easy staff training
- Pre-packaged or custom tour reservation capability
- Individual or group quote management, including multiple payments and pricing parameters, and unlimited passengers/products on each booking
- Save quote in-progress
- Direct transfer from quote to reservation
- Handles everything from simple transactions to complex itineraries including open-jaws and multiple segments with or without stopovers
The Operations Center also provide a complete “Bookings on request” functionality, enabling Tour Operators to:
- Keep track of multiple requests to different suppliers
- Access “outdated” request list
- Assign status level to every request
- Automated posting of supplier confirmation number for every PNR.
Queue & Schedule Tasks Management Center:
Technology & Hosting:
For ASP clients, our server room is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment, connectivity and monitoring devices so users enjoy a fast, stable, and secure experience. Softvoyage uses 128-bit SSL encryption, the industry’s strongest security standard.
TTS™ is integrated with the SAX™ platform, using the XML standard language, which provides the most flexibility and robustness in today’s interconnected world.